Wednesday, November 21, 2007

TTA-An Attitude of Gratitude


O.K., So I'm always a day late and a dollar short, but I would feel totally ungrateful if I didn't take advantage of this TTA. I loved how Marcie specified what we are grateful for today or at this time in our life.

* I am grateful for my children
I am grateful that Hailee has a crazy and fun personality. She is what makes me want to be a funner mom. I am also gateful that she tries my patience because now I will know how to handle all my kids when they turn eight.

I am grateful that Paige is so smart and she has retaught me what a right angle is. I am grateful for her fun and loving personality. She is a little mother to Zack and Ashlyn both when I"m not there.

I am grateful for Ashlyn's beautiful smile and voice. She makes me laugh all day long with funny things she says like "I dinged her dingbell and no one was home, so I dinged it again and left." I am grateful I still have half a day with her and that she takes such good care of Zack.

I am grateful for Zack and his chubby little self. I am grateful every day I see him (because we were only suppose to have three kids!) I am grateful that he follows me around the house when I"m trying to clean and tries to help.

* I am grateful for such an understand and loving husband. He is willing to still stay married to me even after all my faults. He takes great care of his family and I love him lots.

*I am grateful for my sisters and brother. I am grateful and I know I take advantage of living so close to them.

* I am grateful for hot chocolate. It keeps me warm and cheers me up when I am sad.

* I am grateful for my health. I never even think about it until I become sick. After having a couple days with sick kids, I am so grateful that we are all healthy and have no illness.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Wendi said...

Dinged her dingbell--that's adorable!

Marcie said...

So glad you participated. What a great list!

Mary said...

So cute! Your kids are great. I'm with you on the hot chocolate thing too. In fact, it's about that time of day to go make a mug! Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Alison said...

Great list Karri! You have such a great family, it's so fun to think of all the fun things you love about them. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

crystal said...

This is such a cute list! I love that you're thankful for hot chocolate...AMEN!

Matchbox Mom said...

I am thankful for hot chocolate too! It's one of my favs in the Utah cold!
BTW got here from Wendi...cute blog! I love it!

Tami