Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesdays Tell All-You can quote me on that

It's no secret what my favorite quote is. It's the title to my blog. When I first heard this I absobluetley loved it. It says so much. I went through this phase that I just felt like everything was wrong in my life. I didn't know how to fix it or what to do. I came across this quote and it sunk into my head and made me really think. Whenever I'm having a tough time in my life I think of this quote. To me, it basically tells me that we do have control on whether we are happy or not. If we are not happy in our lives, then we need to find what we like or what makes us happy and do it and put it to use in our lives! For instance, I'm totally not a morning person. Cooking brings me joy and so now I cook in the morning for breakfast instead of the usual cereal toast or whatever! On a more spiritual note, the church brings me joy and when I'm feeling frustrated I turn to my scriptures or go to the temple. What a better way to find Joy!
Check out my previous post to enter to win a darn cute clipboard!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

That is awesome! What a great lesson to learn and understand. You're so smart! Thanks for sharing.

Sally said...

So glad that you joined us in TTA. I love your quote!

Alison said...

I needed this tonight. Thank Karri!