Monday, November 5, 2007

Romance Box

Sorry I've slacked on my romance box the last two weeks. Now that Halloween is over and I can finally think, I will get back to posting one every Monday. This week's is


"This week schedule an evening with another couple or two with whom you both enjoy keeping company. Plan some fun games and good food. In your planning think of a few compliments you can give to your mate in front of your friends. He may act embarrassed, but secretly he'll love it. Remember a compliment has at least twice the impact when it is said in front of someone else."


I just want everyone to know I have the sweetest husband. He emailed me this a couple weeks ago and I've saved it because I love it. This last weekend we were talking and he said that he's been reading my blog and doing the Romance Box to me too, but I didn't put two and two together. How awesome is he? Thanks Hon.

8 comments:

Shelly B. said...

That is so sweet...something to treasure forever!

Lisa said...

What a wonderful thing for him to do. I never knew that my husband was reading my blog till one day he bought me one of the things a had posted about.
I like this idea of the romance box. Keep posting about it!

Stephanie said...

Who knew Brad could be so sweet!

Mary said...

What a kind husband. We all need to hear things like that! I love having it in written form to look at when I need a boost. Way NICE!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so very sweet Karri!

Kjerstin said...

How sweet! He should give lessons! I'm sure there are many wives who would sign up their husbands :)

crystal said...

What a sweetie! He gets Husband Points.

crystal said...

p.s. Hail the return of the Romance Box!!! Hallelujah!