Saturday, June 13, 2009

So I'm a little behind...........

who cares right? Well, to be honest it is actually driving me crazy that I haven't been able to post for 5 weeks. And it's driving Brad crazy too. Isn't that funny? He loves reading my blog at work. I think it's cute. So what's been going on in my world lately? Well, we had the big Dance Depot dance recital. Let me just tell you, its crazy! Seriously crazy! Can you believe there are mothers that go to the civic at 8:30 a.m. and sit there ALL day until it starts at 6:30 p.m. to save seats for their family? And might I add you HAVE to be sitting there or all your seats you've saved are gone within minutes. And yes, I am one of those insane mothers that goes to the civic at 8:30 a.m. and saves seats for my family. I know, I know. My girls did absoblutely awesome! and I loved watching each of their dances. Ashlyn was in one, Paige was in two and Hailee was in five (i think).....Oh I can't forget that Brad was in one also. They asked the dads of the team if they would do the surprise number this year and Brad was such a good sport. He totally did it for Hailee. Check it out on U-tube under dance depot dads.










I've also been coaching Hailee and Paige's fast pitch team with the help of my hubby and I absobluely LOVE it. And we've won every game so far. This is the first year they've done fast pitch and they're really liking it a lot. Don't have any pics yet.

Oh and one last thing that has occupied probably 4-5 hours a day lately is my chemistry class. Yea, I know, I know. I decided I needed to go back to school to get my nursing degree. I got a lot of my classes done when I went to Ricks College and after chemistry, I have four more classes to take before I can apply to the nursing program. So it doesn't sound too bad right? There are ups and downs. I'm definately not as fun as I use to be. Just ask my sisters and friends. But Brad and I really feel good about the decision. So wish me luck. I will definately need it. After chemistry is over,July 1 and counting down the days, we're going on a month vacation that I can not wait for!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Welcome Back...I miss reading your blog as well. I can't believe you're a college student. Good for you. I've always thought you were amazing, but this just puts you up another step. Good luck, I'd offer to help, but I'm no good at chemistry.

Ann said...

Welcome Back...I miss reading your blog as well. I can't believe you're a college student. Good for you. I've always thought you were amazing, but this just puts you up another step. Good luck, I'd offer to help, but I'm no good at chemistry.

Greg and Brittany said...

That's great that you are going back to finish up school! Not an easy task, I'm sure, especially with a family. Hope everything goes well! And your girls are beautiful!