Monday, February 9, 2009

sledding







We took the kiddos sledding Saturday. It was the perfect sledding weather. Sunny, no wind, and great snow. We took them to the Ucon pit, it was the first time I'd been and it was a blast! The kids loved it and Zack wa a great sport in walking back up the hill. I didn't how he'd like having to walk back up.

Hailee and I were one of the first ones down and we got going sooo fast, we were screaming like two little school girls and all the sudden we went diagonal real fast and took my little nephew out and couple others.

My little sista Candice and her hubby came and they decided to be brave and go down a really steap hill with a bunch of deep pits in the hill. The first jump they took they both bounced off and Candice went about 5 feet in the air and landed on her back. She couldn't move at all and was in so much pain. We thought she broke something for sure. So we had to call the ambulance to come and get her. Luckily, she was just banged up pretty bad and nothing was broke. Boy how I wish I would've had a picture of how high she flew. We're glad you're O.K. My other little neice, Kaitlyn, kept saying "remember when I saw that girl die".

7 comments:

Brittany said...

What a hot mama! Love your hat!
I haven't been sledding forever - sounds like you all had a blast though! Glad that your sis is ok, that's kinda scary!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! That's about the one thing I have missed doing this year cuz we haven't had enough snow to sled on. Glad Canice is ok, that is so scarry!

Lindsay said...

I am laughing so hard at Kaitlyn! She is so funny! I'm glad that Candice is ok! I really want to take Parker, but just haven't been able to yet! Hopefully soon before all the snow is gone!

Pamcakes said...

Hey, I miss you, I haven't talked to you in forever. It looks like you are having a good winter. I hope we can run into eachother soon. Your hats are WAY cute. Can I place an order???

Pickett Fences said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Pickett Fences said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Pickett Fences said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!