Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter 2009

We had such a fun Easter this year. Our good friends, the Bakers, hosted a big Easter Egg Hunt with a brunch. Talk about fun. Zack was so excited to go and they all had a great time. We appreciate the Bakers so much for putting it together. They had some of the eggs numbered, which matched some of the prizes that everyone brought. It was suppose to rain, but ended up being such a beautiful day.

All the girls that helped put it together. I love every one of them. Except I don't know where Julie went. She is missing.

Later, all the guys got the motor bikes out and started riding. We have three of our neighbors that all have motorbikes. In one of the empty lots in back us, all the guys have made a small riding track with jumps. I decided to try to ride one of the little ones and I loved it. So, I know this is bizarre, but I told Brad he needed to get one. Call me crazy!
Julie and I riding


Easter Pics



3 comments:

Ann said...

What a good lookin' group.

Brittany said...

You're such a hot mama with a beautiful family! Glad you had a good Easter!

Monica said...

Cute pics, Karri! I can't believe I missed you riding the motorbike--you go, girl!