Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pizza and Bowling

I haven't blogged in several weeks and heres a few enteries to catch up from the last little bit.

Linkin, my little sisters boy, had his fourth birthday last week. It's crazy how it's so meant to be that he is with our family. Mandy had a really hard time getting pregnant and after lots of test and procedures they had to come to realization of not being able to have kids. So they adopted. They were with an agency for about a year and nothing happened. They switched to a different agency and within a couple days, they were flying to Texas to adopt they're first little boy. After about a year of having Linkin Mandy got pregnant with her second which was a miracle and now she is pregnant with her third. Isn't that crazy how that works. So we celebrated in Rexburg with Pizza and bowling.

I'm amazed at how well my girls did. I'm pretty sure they're better bowlers than me. Can I just say I"m so glad they got their cordination and athleticism from their dad.




9 comments:

The Christy Clan said...

I'm glad to see you back blogging. Tell Mandy congrats!! I'm so excited for them.

Stelene said...

Looks like a fun time :) We love going bowling at the Rex when we are there, also their Ice Cream was amazing...

taggdarci said...

So fun! I'm so excited for Mandy. I hope she's feeling better. Thanks for such nice comments by the way! We sure love our Londyn! I can't wait for this Hoppers party. Be sure to bring some hats with ya - I'm sure they'll be a few that will want to buy...and me too! :o) Is 7pm ok on May 6th?

Brittany said...

I love bowling! What a fun b.day party!

Alison said...

How fun! Your kids are so cute. Bowling is such a fun family thing. And I'm so happy for Mandy! I love those adoption/pregnancy stories. Tell her congrats for me!

Alicia King said...

wow..Congrats to Mandy!!! so happy for her!

Alicia said...

Hey Karri, I emailed you yesterday...didn't know if you got it. I'm friends with Brandon...we used to work at Arctic Circle long ago, lol!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Ok,I love your Easter pictures and Im so sad that I didnt come to the egg hunt that Saturday, you guys look like you had so much fun! Your kids are adorable. Thanks for all the yummy food, keep it coming!! haha

The High Family- said...

SO cute! You guys do such fun things. I live in the wrong neighborhood. Ha ha! That is awesome about your sister. You seem to have such a close relationship with your fam, which is awesome.